Continuous mercury monitor
for mercury in liquid
The fully automatic mercury analyzer with wet pretreatment followed by the offical methods, by cold vapor atomic absorption spectrometry
Up to 75% costreduction is possible by a highly sensitive detector
The ARA-6 measures mercury concentration in liquid samples such as industrial wastewater, river water and tap water based on an official analytical method consisting of wet pretreatment and cold-vapor atomic absorption spectroscopy. The processes including liquid sampling, measurement, recording and cleaning are fully automated.
Since the ARA-6 is equipped with a highly sensitive detector, the amount of sample required is as small as 5 mL. Therefore, the costs for reagents and waste fluid treatment can be significantly reduced by up to 75%, compared to conventional methods.
Also, an additionally used simple tube pump for feeding the reagent has improved the ease of the maintenance work and reduced maintenance cost.
The ARA-6 has a built-in electric cooler box, which prevents reagents and mercury standard solutions from degrading due to high temperature in summer.
For calibration, a zero/span two-point calibration is fully automated. The calibration frequency can be set to daily, weekly or monthly.
Five excellent features of ARA-6
- Wet pretreatment based on the official analytical method is fully automated.
- The ARA-6 is equipped with a highly sensitive detector, so the amount of sample required is as small as 5ml. Reagent consumption and waste water treatment cost are reduced significantly.
- A small tube pump is additinaly used as the reagent feeding pump. The amount to be injected can be set freely.
- The ARA-6 has a built-in electric cooler box to store reagents and mercury standard solution.
- The ARA-6 is equipped with the zero/span two-point automatic calibration function. The frequency can be set freely.
|MEASUREMENT SECTION||Measurement principle||Double-beam cold vapor atomic absorption spectrometry|
|Measurement method||Reducing vaporization method (open-air system)|
|Light source||Low-pressure mercury lamp|
|Detector||Photo tube/Semiconductor sensor|
|Measurement range||0.005~20µg/L (0~100ng)|
|Measurement accuracy||Repeatability less than 5% (n=5 and more) by mercury standard solution, 1ppb|
|PRE-TRATMENT SECTION||Number of reagents||6kinds|
|Liquid transit||Tube pump system|
|Heating/Cooling||Heater/Compulsory air cooling|
|DATA PROCESSING SECTION||Operation·Display||5.4inch touch panel|
|Automatic calibration||Zero·span adjustment|
|Output signal||Analog signal (4-20mA or 0-1V)|
Digital signal (RS-232C)
Contact signal 2outputs
|Input signal||Contact signal 1output|
|REAGENT STORAGE||Storage||Cooler box|
Factory drain (without SS), River water, Tap water e.t.c.
No special options available.